Stampendous Flowers

Guess what?? One of my cards is being featured on the {STAMPENDOUS BLOG}!! I'm so excited. This was one of my favorite cards and it was so quick and easy to make. In celebration I've made another flower stampendous card using their flower tops stamp set. I've eyed these flowers for awhile now and finally picked them up on my last trip to Michaels. There is something about flower stamps that is so hard to resist :)
Make sure you go check out my card and thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Flower Tops and Flower Chat (stampendous)
Paper: Kraft, Night of Navy, Real Red, Red Gingham (the paper studio), White Lined Paper (cm)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento), Close to Cocoa, Copics
Accesories: Bashful Blue Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Dot Punch (martha stewart), Machine Stitching, Clear Buttons, Brown Embroidery Floss

4 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

I SAW that on their blog! Congrats! I got an email from them last week asking to use a few of my cards, too but so far nothing has turned up on their blog! This is adorable! You rock that gingham!

LeAnne said...

GLG! Congrats to you, you lucky duck!

leanne said...

Way to go! I love this card. Everything about it. It's so fun.

Dani said...

This is so cute! I love it!