You're Invited!

I've been busy! Check these out. That's 36 stars...stamped, cut out, and the edges all distressed. Phew, that took a lot longer than I thought it would. Why do I need so many stars??? For these.
My sister asked me to make birthday party invitation for my nephews 1st birthday party in June. Of course I said yes and of course I picked a layout that was a little involved but I think they turned out super cute. I actually cased myself on this one. You can see my original idea {HERE}.
Anyone have special Mother's Day plans?? I'm going to my parent's house this weekend for Mother's Day. It's not just going to be a relaxing weekend though. My parent's just got a contract on their house and will be moving next month. I'm super excited for them, it will be a great change but it's going to be weird helping them pack our childhood home :(
Anyway, have a great weekend and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all you mom's :)
Recipe:
Stamps: Polka Stars (verve), Jack's World (cosmo cricket)
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Riding Hood Red, Tempting Turquiose, My Minds Eye Prints
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Tempting Turquise, Tuxedo Black (memento)
Accesories: Machine Stitching, Spiral Punch (su)

2 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

CUTE invites, Maria! Perfect for a 1st birthday party!

We are leaving at 7:00 a.m. on Mother's Day to drive 3 hours to my Mom's church and surprise her, then take her out to lunch at a fabulous BBQ Buffet, and then drive back home! LONG day, but it's gonna' be so worth it to see the look on my Mom's face when she walks into church and sees us there!

Sparkle said...

What darling invites! And I love the stars.

I feel ya on the house. When my dad moved this last November, it was weird to come back to a different house for Christmas.

But have a great weekend!