Another Unity Card

Is it obvious that I'm addicted?? I love the May KOTM and am anxiously awaiting my June kit to get here. Today's card is another one that I made for the Hip Hop Challenges. This challenge was to paper piece an image. I absolutely adore these flowers, especially covered in polka dots :) I won this challenge on the Splitcoast forums and will soon be the owner of {THIS NEW STAMP}. I'll definately be getting it inky for next weeks challenges. Hope you all enjoy your weekend. Mine will be a fun one. Today's we are going to my nephew's first birthday party and tomorrow we are celebrating my daughter Mattea's 4th birthday (which is Tuesday). LOTS OF CUPCAKES THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!! I'm pretty excited about that ;)
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: May KOTM (unity)
Paper: Basic Black, Kraft, Polka Dots and Floral Print (my minds eye)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento)
Accesories: Black Brads, Machine Stitching, Labels Nesties, Black Polka Dot Ribbon (the paper studio)

10 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

Maria, this is GORGEOUS!!!

Stampin' With Jessi and Rachel said...

What a beautiful card! Love the colors, DP, and stitching!

Marie B. said...

Maria, I really love the colors you chose for this card! And that black and white polka dotted ribbon is too cute! :)

Dawn K. said...

what a beautiful card!

Vicki said...

Such a beautiful card! The flowers have the perfect touch with the polka dots! Congrats on that stamp! Blessings to you and the birthday cuties!

toners said...

Love those polka dots! I hope you all had a terrific weekend with those birthday celebrations :)

Cindy said...

Such a pretty card, Maria! I feel so inspired just by looking at your cards!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Love the dots, and great colors! The black really makes it pop!

Carolina said...

LOOOOVE the polka dots - just the perfect card!!!

leanne said...

Wow! I love this card. All those polka dots are so fun. And the colors are great.