Clean and Simple

I was browsing Splitcoast this morning and came across this week's CAS (clean and simple) Challenge. This week it's a sketch challenge and I couldn't resist. I don't normally do square cards but this layout looked so fabulous. Clean and simple isn't always the easiest for me either. I also used this weeks Color Challenge for this card too. The papers I used are from my newest My Minds Eye paper pack and I thought they were close enough to Baja Breeze, Ruby Red and Whisper White. I combined the Unity sentiment Sweet with baby from Stampin Up. I really need more Unity sentiments, what are everyone else's favorites??? Enable me please, but just a little ;) I'm already addicted!
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: May KOTM (unity), Short and Sweet (SU)
Paper: White (dmd industries), Blue and Polka Dots (my minds eye), White Flower (??)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento)
Accesories: Paper Piercer, Button, Black Embroidery Floss

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Hi Maria! I loved this card on SCS. Then I faved another one and realised that was by you too!Then I went to your gallery and wanted to fave EVERYTHING!! So now I am adding you to my blogroll! I love your bold but pretty style. Thanks for all the inspiration you have given me this morning!!

Bogner's said...

Maria: I'm right there with you about the sentiments. I have the ones from the May/June KOM's, and 2 other sets, and that is it... I really like using the one that just says "enjoy." A few plain 'generic' sentiments would be great from Unity though in that great Unity style! If you get any good tips, let me know!

Rachel B

Sparkle said...

Ah, what a sweet card!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Sweet card, too! :)

Linda said...

I just wanted to pop in and say hello And I hope you great foruth of july... hottie