HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

I'm so glad to be done making father's day cards, lol! I ended up being really happy with the ones I made but they are so stinkin hard. I miss color!! I know I could add any color I want but usually things get away from me and they end up to cutesy if I use bold color. So here they are, two father's day cards (one for my hubby from the kids, and one for my dad) in pretty drab colors but I think they turned out pretty masculine. I used the "enjoy your day" sentiment from the Unity May KOTM for both cards. It just seemed to say it all.
I hope you have a fabulous day celebrating the men in your life. I'll be eating barbeque with my parents today, hubby is working :(
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: May KOTM (unity)
Paper: Basic Grey, Kraft, Grey DP (my minds eye), Lined Paper (cm)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento)
Accesories: Chipboard, Button, Embroidery Floss, Arrow Punch (su), Black Brad, Thickers, Black Grosgrain Ribbon

Recipe:
Stamps: May KOTM (unity)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Kraft, White DP (basic grey), Striped DP (my minds eye)
Ink: Night of Navy, Close to Cocoa
Accesories: Curly Label Punch (su), Buttons, Twine, Staples, Letter Stickers (walmart)

5 comments:

Sparkle said...

I know what you mean...I go cutesy too. :) Lovely card though and love the mushrooms!

Katie Cotton said...

super cute card!!!

leanne said...

I love how these turned out! They are great.

toners said...

I'm with you on that one...I have a really tough time with masculine cards!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Fabulous designs, Maria!