Hip Hop Hangover

I haven't had a hangover for awhile now...lol! Yesterday was my first time participating in the Unity Hip Hop Challenges and they were lots of fun! I always do the blog hop but never make it to the challenges. I have a feeling I'll definately be back :) Especially since I picked up such an awesome prize!! {MY CARD} won the Unity Has So Much To Say Challenge and I get {THIS} cool new stamp!!
I made this card for the Just Like A Ladybug Challenge. You were suppose to make a card that Black, White and Red. I love all the patterns mixed together on this card. It almost makes you sort of nausea looking at it to long...but in a good way...hehe!! I guess that's part of having a hangover ;) Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: May KOTM (unity)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Basic Grey, The Paper Studio
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento)
Accesories: Black Polka Dot Ribbon, Black Brads

12 comments:

LeAnne said...

Well, congrats to you! That card was awesome and so is the new stamp! Very cute and I can't wait to see a creation made with it!
LeAnne

Katie Cotton said...

love the card!!!! Happy Hangover! I didnt get a chance to play int he challenges this week. boo on that, but congrats on the win too! WOOT WOOT!!!!

BonnieRose said...

love your card!

Jen said...

Maria, congrats on your winning with that card...I love all the patterns...it turned out wonderful! TFS!

BloomingPink said...

Congrats on the win! (And thanks for the inspiration...I need to get busy and think MALE for awhile, but I have a hard time replacing flowers and pink with tools and hunter greens!)

I like your "ladybug" card too!

TraceyT said...

This is just adorable!!

Katy said...

your card is GORGEOUS!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card, Maria!!!

Rachel said...

Very nice! Look out Unity is addicting!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super cute! Congrats on the win! :)

whoistracy said...

Oh those mushrooms are adorable! Don't know why I haven't inked them up yet. Great card.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Super cute!