Is This Monochromatic??

Unity is having a challenge to be the guest designer for the July KOTM and the challenge is to make a monochromatic card. I decided to use pink as my color of choice but is there too much brown?? I consider brown a neutral but I'm thinking I may have used too much. Well, I guess it's to late now, but I do love this card. The scallops are a light pink too by the way but they look a little white...man, I may have really blown this..lol!!I used the May KOTM for this card. I'm totally lovin this kit and the June kit looks like it's going to be just as fun!!
Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: May KOTM (unity stamp co.)
Paper: Kraft, Vanilla Lined Paper (making memories), Pink Scallop Paper, Pink Polka Dots (my minds eye), Tres Jolie Journaling Box (my minds eye)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa
Accesories: Brown Gingham Ribbon (ribbon fx), Jeweled Rhinestone, Copper Brads, Oval Punch (su), Decorative Edge Scissors (fiskars)

3 comments:

Sparkle said...

It's a gorgeous card! Good luck!

Katie Cotton said...

i LOVE this!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

I say it's monochromatic and I say they'd be darn lucky to have you!!! Good luck! This is fabulous!