Just A Quick One

I can tell I've been missing my craft time lately because I dream cards more than anything else these days. This is another one that woke me up in the middle of the night. I didn't imagine it quite like this, there was a lot more white on white but once I got going I had to add more stuff..surprise, surprise. I was super simple and a great way to use up all my scraps. Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Birthday Bash (CHF)
Paper: Apricot Appeal, White Lined Paper (cm), Patterns (chloes closet, making memories)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento)
Accesories: Buttons, Black Embroidery Floss, Black Gingham Ribbon (su), square punch (cm), Machine Stitching

4 comments:

Katie Cotton said...

super cute card!

Sparkle said...

How cute! I love the scraps!

leanne said...

Fun card! I always love using up those scraps. Love the new look of your blog too:)

Tammy Hershberger said...

OK, I'm CASE'ing this for sure! I think I'm burned out... it's been a long time since I've been awakened by a card design in my head!