Mojo Monday 92

I really thought that big rectangle panel was going to throw me. What was I going to use to fill it up?? Duh, VERVE!! I finally had a chance to get these flowers from Because of You inky. Yes, I said finally. I've had this set since the release and it's barely been inked. Poor stamp! The other stamps in the set have seen their fair share so I had to spread the love. It's definately one of my faves though. I love the whispy feel of it. I went fairly simple with todays card. I dug into my Basic Grey paper pads for the dp and I love the rainbow of color on this flower with the crisp vanilla and black. My fave has to be those little buttons on the flowers ;) Thanks for stopping by and make sure you check out the other Mojo Makers cards this week, they are really terrific!
Recipe:
Stamps: Because of You (verve)
Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Kraft, Stripes (basic grey)
Ink: Real Red, Always Artichoke, Tuxedo Black (memento)
Accesories: Black Gingham Ribbon, Machine Stitching, Buttons, Rectangle Nesties, Scallop Rectangle Nesties

14 comments:

Janette said...

very pretty Maria! I love your use of the buttons on the flowers and the dp is great too

Katie Cotton said...

good grief this is just perfect!

Stampin' With Jessi and Rachel said...

Very sweet card! Love the colors you used and the buttons are adorable!

Emily said...

I love the combo of dp, gingham ribbon and buttons on the flowers!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is adorable, luv the use of the buttons, great idea!
enjoy *~*

queen-of-nostalgia said...

Very cute! Love that stamp! :)

toners said...

Maria, I love the kraft + bright striped paper on this one! And beautiful details, as always :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, I love the buttons on the whispy flowers, Maria! So cool. Great card!

Carolina said...

What a delightful take on the sketch Maria!!! The buttons are just the perfect touch!

GreetingCardBusiness2u said...

hey, very nice work! great card! =)

Pamela Smerker said...

This is so cute! Love the color combo.

Meredith said...

I would have never pulled out gingham to go with that paper and yet it is perfection on your card!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Excellent! I love the colors, and what you did with the buttons!

Cindy said...

Your cards are so beautiful, Maria!! Love them all!