Monday AGAIN?!?!

Seriously, I have been a bad blogger this week! I have no idea where time went. We moved my parents into a new house this weekend and I don't know what kept me so busy all week but I've had zero craft time. Luckily I had this weeks Mojo card done in advance or I would have been working into the wee hours of the night trying to throw something together.
I used last month's Unity kit for this card. I really love these journaling boxes and and really looking forward to using them in some scrapbook layouts but I guess that means I have to find time to scrapbook?? Maybe someday......Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: May KOTM (unity), Family Phrases (su)
Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Pink Floral and Plaid (my minds eye), Journaling Card
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento), Old Olive, Rose Red, Close to Cocoa
Accesories: Black Gingham Ribbon, Black Brads, Oval Punch, Wavy Scissors (fiskars)

3 comments:

Carolina said...

Ahhh, adorable take on the sketch - love the shabby chic look to your card!

Tammy Hershberger said...

LOVE your scrappy design, Maria and of course, the GINGHAM!

Heidi said...

Oh, wow! You do beautiful work!!!