A Scalloped Challenge

I'm seriously procrastinating on my 8 page paper and that's so unlike me. I'm the polar opposite of a procrastinator but for some reason I just can't make myself do it. In my desperate attempts to keep my mind off of the work I should have been doing I made another card for the Splitcoast Challenges. This time I used Sketch 223. It's a bit funky but fun!! I'll be back tomorrow with my Hip Hop Hangover cards but then I probably won't be posting all weekend (that stinking paper).
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: May KOTM (unity)
Paper: Kraft, Black Print (my minds eye), Red Gingham (the paper studio), Lined Paper (creative imaginations)
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Tuxedo Black (memento)
Accesories: Black Polka Dot Ribbon, Black Brads, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Wide Oval Punch

1 comment:

Tammy Hershberger said...

See, you should be writing on that notebook paper... not using it on cards! LOL This is awesome, Maria! Love all the scallops and colors!