You're A Star

I had a blast making cards again yesterday for the Hip Hop Challenges in the Unity forums on Splitcoast. I won {THIS} stamp last week and just had to get it inky this week. I haven't had very much time in my craft room but I knew I had to set aside some time yesterday to get my challenge cards done. I made this one for the Kraft challenge. I love Kraft cardstock so this was an easy one. I have to say I totally love this stamp. I probably never would have picked it out. I'm always so drawn to the florals. I think that is one of my favorite things about the Unity kits. You get a good variety of different kinds of stamps and some of the stamps I hardly noticed before my kit got here have ended up being my faves.
I can't wait for this month's kit to make its appearance in my mail box!!!
Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: You're A Star (unity)
Paper: Kraft, Black Polka Dots and Notebook Paper(making memories), Blue Floral (my minds eye)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento)
Accesories: Black Gingham Ribbon, Machine Stitching, Black Brads, Decorative Edge Scissors (fiskar)

28 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very cool--I can see you paper pieced the flower, but is that how you did the star as well? Awesome!

Tonya said...

I LOVE this card!!The colors are fabulous together and the layout is wonderful! Super job!!

Katie Cotton said...

super cute card!

Rachel said...

super cute! that is a great stamp

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Lovethis card!!!

Katy said...

great card, I love the colors and stitching!!

Robynccgirl said...

Great card Maria! That is a great stamp!

Martha said...

such a cute card, I love the stamp

whoistracy said...

Maria I LOVE this! So cute. I just won this stamp, too, but haven't inked it up yet. Congrats on the top 30 at 2s4y!

Carly said...

LOVE your card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome card, lady!!! Congrats on being in the top 30 for 2S4U. Hope you are well....
-t

BonnieRose said...

your card is fab.. love it... may have to go and buy that stamp....

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Great design, Maria.

Jen said...

Maria, great card...your stitching details are awesome!

Sparkle said...

Your card is very pretty!

Jenn said...

cute!

Rebekah Doak said...

Love this! Your colors are great!

Shemaine said...

Maria I love your card! Beautiful!

AJ said...

What a great card- i just love it!!

BloomingPink said...

I love the way you used paper piecing for the star.

Very clever and pretty.

Pamela said...

Love your card!!!

Marcee said...

I love this card! Into my favs at SCS:)

Karen J. said...

Awesome card..love your colors!! Love the punch of black.

Kelly Landers said...

Very cute card! I love it!

Jackie Pedro said...

Awesome card! Love the colors, Maria!!

Suz said...

I am totally in love with this card! You just rock

rebecca said...

Love it! I'm drawn to flowers, too and hadn't looked twice (before now) at this stamp!

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMFG!!! This is cute, Maria!

Did you do another new blog layout? This looks different than the "new" one I saw last week!