Bee Mine

Happy friday :) Wow, that really was a quick week but I'm really glad. The 4th of July is my most favorite holiday ever!!! This year will be a little different though since my parents have moved. The town I used to live in, the parade went right by my parents house and we always had tons of family over. Then of course we barbequed. But then in the evening we went to the rodeo and watched the fireworks. This year we won't be doing any of that, but I'm looking forward to starting some new traditions, especially with my own kiddos.
I made this card for the Unity The Sun Is Shining challenge yesterday in the SCS forums. You had to use yellow anywhere on your card so I broke out the So Saffron cardstock and ribbon. I'm not sure what I think of this card?!?
Thanks for stopping by and I hope all of my American friends have a great weekend and a safe 4th!
Recipe:
Stamps: June KOTM (unity)
Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Kraft, So Saffron
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento), copic
Accesories: Scallop Dot Punch (martha stewart), Circle Punch, Letter Stickers (sticko), So Saffron Ribbon, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Script Embossing Folder

18 comments:

Purple Princess said...

So cute!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute card, Maria!!! tfs!!

scrappypug said...

gorgeous.. I love kraft!

4guysandagirl said...

Very nice card!!!!!!!!!

BloomingPink said...

Well, have fun making a new tradition this year!

And I really like your card. It's fantastic from here!

BonnieRose said...

love this.. it's perfect!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Great card love it!!!

Heidi said...

I like this!

Lisa H. said...

fabulous layout! love the colors you used too! tfs!

Shemaine Smith said...

Maria I love your card! My parents have moved from CA to Arkansas. It makes it really hard to celebrate holidays but at least this year we are here visiting until Sunday. Have a great 4th!

Jen said...

Maria, luv your So Saffron with Kraft...all the details are super! I started my own traditions for the holidays too...make it fun and happy 4th!

Martha said...

great card, so cute

toners said...

Maria, this is so pretty! I love that punched edge :) Have fun this weekend building those new traditions with your family!! Happy 4th to all of you :)

LuLu said...

Fab card and love all the different textures you have incorporated. Have a great weekend celebrating,

Lou
x

Monika in VA said...

Wonderful card! I love all the details ~ So Saffron is one of my Favorite SU colors!!! Hope you have a great holiday!!!

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

I think it's a great card! Love how you made the sentiment.

Rhiannon said...

I really like this card! the lettering is FABULOUS :)

Suz said...

beautiful card.
Happy 4th of July