Cousins!

I sat down to make cards yesterday and just didn't have it in me. My brain was dead and wasn't feeling very creative, so I decided to switch it up and do a scrapbook layout. I made it for the Hip Hop Challenge on the Unity forum. Since most of the Unity gals are at CHA we had to make a project using those letters.
C= coloring (I colored the ice cream cone base)
H= paper piercing (it's hard to see in the picture above, but you can see it in the cherry close up)
A= amore. I love everyone in the photo :)
Here are some close up shots:
I LOVE the gingham leaves :)
My kids loved the vanilla and strawberry cone :) I'm a chocolate chip girl myself ;)
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: July KOTM (unity)
Paper: Kraft and Brown Cardstock, Bashful Blue and Cameo Coral DP (su), graph paper (the paper studio), Brown Gingham
Ink: Copics, Tuxedo Black (memento)
Accesories: Machine Stitching, Polka Dot Ribbon (the paper studio), Staples, Letter Stickers (thickers)

11 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Awesome layout!!!

Katy said...

great layout! I wish I could do one like that when I'm NOT feeling creative! :)

Rachel said...

That is just beautiful! I love all the details!

ANAT S said...

adorable lo
love all the details

Diane (djuseless) said...

What a great page!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cool layout!!! tfs!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

What a fabulous page, Maria and PRECIOUS picture!!!

Sparkle said...

What a darling layout!

Ari Vega-Macias said...

GREAT page and the color combo is NEAT!!!

Martha said...

beautiful layout, I love it.

Purple Princess said...

Fabulous layout!