Floral Holidays

I've been working on my samples for Making Handmade Cards and just LOVE this Vintage Christmas Kit. Most of you know I can't get enough gingham paper but the paper I like I can pick up at my local Hobby Lobby and believe me I have quite a supply. The paper I have a hard time finding is the perfect polka dot print. I found one that I loved last year from My Minds Eye but had to buy the whole huge stack to get a few pieces and it's all gone now :( Black and red polka dots are the one's I like to use most often and this digi kit happens to have red polka dots!!!!! For this card I used the green polka dots so I could pair it with the red ribbon. My hubby thinks this one is a bit to busy, what do you think?? I have to say I struggled with this one a bit but I think it turned out cute.
Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Paper: Vintage Christmas Kit (making handmade cards), Real Red, Basic Black
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Accesories: Red Polka Dot Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Pearls, Photo Corner Punch, Machine Stitching, Flower (prima), Paper Piercer, Oval Punch

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty card!! tfs!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Adorable! Love the polka dots!

toners said...

Beautiful! I love the dots and the little embellies :)