Happy 4th of July!!!

Happy 4th to all of my friends here in the states!!! Today's card is also a little announcement. I was asked to be a designer for Making Handmade Cards and today's card uses only their papers. They are an eKit company. I hadn't ever tried digi papers but I decided to give it a whirl and it's so much easier than I thought. Before I started I had so many questions. Is my printer good enough? What kind of paper should I use? Is the quality good? All those questions were answered on this really great video {HERE}. It has all the info you need to know about their eKits. I'm still in the learning stages too and I will pass along any info I find out to you. These papers are from the Bella eKit. It is loaded with lots of swirly paper and these red and blue ones instantly made me think of the 4th. The sentiment in computer generated in Word but all the other papers are from this kit.
I'll have plenty more creations for you soon, once I decide which papers to print..lol!!
Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Bella eKit (Making Handmade Cards)
Cardstock: White, Black
Accesories: Star Punch, Circle Punch, Black Gingham Ribbon, Button, Embroidery Floss, Decorative Scissors (fiskar), Scallop Border Punch, Machine Stitching, Black Ink

3 comments:

Lisa H. said...

this darling! I love the papers and your bow is the perfect addition!

toners said...

Beautiful! And CONGRATS on the new team!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Congrats, Maria! What a sweet card, and of course... fabulous GINGHAM!