I Was Feeling Orange

The color orange seems to be everywhere lately. It's not normally a color I use but I found this super cute ribbon months ago and it was still sitting unopened in my craft room. I decided to try and use it was am really surprised how much I'm digging the color.
I used Laura's Sketch from the 2 Sketches 4 You blog for this card. I had to dig out my Purple Onion Designs for this card since they are this weeks sponsors. The design teams cards completely blew me away this week that I was too inspired not to play. Plus, Purple Onion is offering a really cool prize and a special sale so make sure you check it out!!
I used the Flower Head Set, Stitches and Happy Birthday all from Purple Onion.
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Flower Head Set, Stitches, Happy Birthday (purple onion)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Polka Dots and Journal card (my minds eye)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun, Close to Cocoa
Accesories: Scallop Edge Border Punch, Buttons, Orange Embroidery Floss, Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, Orange Flower Ribbon (michaels)

15 comments:

Cindy said...

Love your card, Maria!! And I love your style too!

leanne said...

This card rocks, Maria! I love the orange ribbon. Great job.

Laura Davis said...

Oh this is so cute Maria! I love the bright happy colors :) Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Anja (scrappie) said...

Lovely take on the sketch such bright colors. TFP.

Sparkle said...

So cute! I love the bright colors.

Liszha said...

What a lovely card. Such bright and cheerfull colors.

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

SO fun and cute!! TFP!!

Katie Cotton said...

ooo, i love this!

Carolina said...

What a delightful birthday card Maria! Love how beautifully you embellished it.

cheryln said...

perfectly fabulous is every way!! LOVE it!!!

Tina said...

What a beautiful card & such a unique color combo!!! It rocks.

Hillevi said...

I just love the colours :)
very nice card!
Good luck!
Hillevi

KimmyS said...

Your card is gorgeous. Such awesome colours
Thanks for playing along with us

Tammy Hershberger said...

I LOVE orange, and this is super cute! It's got a little retro-feel that I really like!

toners said...

Gorgeous!! I love blue and orange together :)