Let's Hang Out

This month's Unity KOTM guest design challenge is a sketch...I love sketch challenges :) I think I made this one a bit harder than it needed to be though, it took forever but I'm finally happy with the end result. This card is the first time that I've had a chance to get the new June KOTM inky {sad I know}. Between school and moving my parents, I've had no stamping time, I'm lucky to have squeezed this in today. Lucky for me though things will be slowing down soon so I can resume my normal posting schedule. I was even behind on blog surfing and my google reader had over 400 posts. YIKES!! I'll get to them all soon so if I haven't been showing you love lately, I promise I will soon ;) Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: June KOTM (unity)
Paper: Basic Black, Real Red, White, Blue Polka Dots (my minds eye), Black Polka Dots (making memories), Graph Paper (the paper studio)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento), Vintage Photo (ranger)
Accesories: Red Gingham Ribbon (ribbon fx), Stick Pin (walmart), Scallop Dot Punch (martha stewart), Black Buttons, Jumbo Black Brad, Library Clip (su)

17 comments:

Vanessa Middleton said...

OMG, this is so darn cute!!!

Vicki said...

Cute cute card! Love the colors and the detail is awesome! BLessings to you!

Stephanie Hargis said...

Um...Maria...I hate to tell you this but...YOUR CARD IS STINKIN' AMAZING! Wow girl! You just blew me away with this one! I don't know what it is about the card, maybe the fact that it is SO unique and just fabulous! :D Way to go girl! If they don't ask you to be their guest designer then they are crazy! ;)

Libby Hickson said...

LOVE this card - how adorable!!

Jennifer (gojenlaw) said...

cute card.

Carolina said...

Well what can I say other than you sooooo rocked this sketch!!! Such a beauty and best of luck!

BonnieRose said...

great card! gorgeous!

Stampin' With Jessi and Rachel said...

OMG I love this card! So stinkin' cute!!! Everything about this card is fantastic!

LeAnne said...

I have been missing you! Don't you hate it when your Reader creeps up there!
This is such a cute card! Love what you've done with the sketch!

Meredith said...

This is just so cute! I really love all the details!

Sparkle said...

What a cute card! I love that image. And all the polka dots.

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMFG, this is totally adorable! I LOVE that you stamped the image and didn't color it and love all the layers! Absolutely fabulous design!

Heidi said...

Oh, this is WONDERFUL! I love the colors. Great job!!

Lisa H. said...

wow! this is a beauty! I need to go find it in the gallery (I was just there and don't remember seeing it!). glad I found it here, looks fabulous!

Rhiannon said...

this is fantastic! that little pin adds the perfect touch...and the little gingham flowers are too sweet :)

Eryn Hagen said...

love it! all the details make it just perfect!

Cindy said...

Oh wow! This is too cute!! Love the clothesline!