Mojo Monday 93

It's a prize week!!!!! Make sure you head on over to the {MOJO BLOG} to see Julee's sketch this week. I had to tweak mine just a little to use this image.
I tried to take a close-up photo to show you the glitter I added to the flowers. Yes, I said glitter...lol. I know I don't use it very much but this card just sort of called for it.
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Feel the Joy (unity)
Paper: Basic Black, Kraft, Very Vanilla, Floral Print (my minds eye), Black Gingham (the paper studio)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento), Vintage Photo (ranger)
Accesories: Black Gingham Ribbon, Black Brads, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Button, Embroidery Floss, Star Dust Stickles, Circle Punches

11 comments:

Renée said...

LOVE this card, Maria! The colours are awesome, the use of the layout is striking. The glitter does add a nice punch!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty, Maria! Love the colors and that beautiful image.

LeAnne said...

Love this, Maria! Has a vintage feel, but stepped up a little with that nice glitter!

toners said...

Maria, this is BEAUTIFUL! I love the color combo :)

Sparkle said...

So lovely! I love the embossed background.

Tammy Hershberger said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Oh that black plaid paper with the kraft looks FANTASTIC!!

Our Little Inspirations said...

I love the color scheme of this great card! the silhouette images look great!

Lavender Rose said...

I love the stamp you have used and it looks great with the glitz!

Stephanie Hargis said...

Oh my word Maria! This is absolutely fabulous! You do some seriously amazing things with kraft! I wish I had the eye for colors that you have!

Cindy said...

This is pretty, Maria!!