Mojo Monday 94

ETA: ughhhhhhhh.....Blogger was suppose to publish this at 6:00 a.m. Sorry for the delay, I just realized it hadn't gone live :(

Anyone else in a Christmasy mood lately?? I know some of you are because I've been seeing some adorable Christmas cards out there in blogland so I made my first one of the season for this weeks {MOJO MONDAY SKETCH}.
As I'm typing this I'm watching my kids play in 90 degree weather on the slip n slide so writing about snowflakes is a bit difficult..lol. I dug out Verve's Snow Wonderful set. As much as I love the snowmen in this set the snowflake background is becoming my fave. I stamped it three times in Bravo Burgandy ink to make my background, such a cute design. The sentiment "Let it Snow", I stamped three times on a tag that just happened to be on my desk and everything else just fell together. Well, except the stinking snowflakes. It was late and I had a terrible time getting them on the card the way I wanted them.
Make sure you head over to the {MOJO BLOG} and see the other girls cards, they are super cute this week (but I think I say that every week ;) I can't help it, I get to work with a very talented bunch!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Snow Wonderful (verve)
Paper: Kraft, Bravo Burgandy, Lined Journal Card (my minds eye), Tag
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa
Accesories: Jumbo Eyelet, Brown Gingham Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Snowflake Nestablilities (spellbinders), Button, Brown Embroidery Floss

4 comments:

Dani said...

Maria! I LOVE this, LOVE it! Fabulous job- now I want that set just for cool backgrounds! Well, and because of the cute snowmen too!

Tammy Hershberger said...

CUTE! I love the color combination here! (And Blogger is doing that to me too, lately! What's up with that???)

Jenny said...

Very pretty card. I love the background and snowflake.

Carolina said...

Ahhh, what a sweet christmas card - love it!