Mojo Monday 97

I'm beginning to wonder where the time is going? I mean really, is it almost August? It seems like summer was just starting and here I'm getting ready to get my kiddo's their school supplies.
This week Julee gave us another really fun sketch for Mojo Monday(and an easy one in my opinion). I like this simple layout, there are enough elements that it isn't boring but few enough that you can make one really quickly. This is definately going to be a fall back layout for those mojoless days.
Instead of a circle I used a {hoarded} prima flower and whipped out a fabulous Verve sentiment. Isn't that paper super fun?? I love the bright colors, they just make me happy :D
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Thankful Blossoms (verve)
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Striped Paper (wild saffron by k&company)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accesories: Photo Corner Punch, Flower (prima), Buttons (su), Embroidery Floss, Brown Gingham Ribbon (ribbon fx), Jumbo Eyelet (su)

10 comments:

Wendy said...

LOVE IT! Why didn't I think of using a large flower there, well done girl!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this card, lady!!! tfs!!

Sparkle said...

Very pretty! I love the bright red and yellow!

Viipula said...

Hello from finland! I really love your card, so powerful colours!

Hugs x

Patti said...

Very cute! Love your bright color combo!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

I luv the big red flower and the dp, beautiful!

enjoy *~*

Biscuitlid said...

fab card, nice to see one without a stamped or digi image as the main feature. This one is rea;ly clean and simple, love it

Victoria
x

Carolina said...

Love the colors you used Maria! The flower is with the darlin' bow is just perfect!!!

toners said...

Stunning! I'm with you on Summer flying by - where did all those weeks go???

Katie Cotton said...

i love how well this shows off your patterned paper! Great card!