Party Animal...

...well not anymore!! My partying days are over and I'm so glad. A hip hop hangover is really the only kind I like :)
My Hip Hop card was for yesterday's Crinkled challenge on the SCS forums. I crinkled up the polka dot paper but it is kind of hard to tell since I added the journaling box over the top of it. It is very crinkled though and it inspired me to distress up all the edges. The owl and the tree branch are both from the June Unity KOM and the sentiment is a rubon from Melissa Frances. I thought it went perfect on this card!
I think this card turned out pretty masculine and am happy it. I just can't help adding a bit of ribbon and a bow. The men in my life are just going to have to learn to love bows :D

22 comments:

ANAT S said...

love your masculine card
so beautiful

Katy said...

great card! love the bow :)

Angie's Scrappin Spot said...

OH I love this Maria.. great card.

BonnieRose said...

beautiful!! gorgeous!

Rona said...

Love it!!

Karen J. said...

Great card..love it!

Purple Princess said...

Great card!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very fun and cute card!! tfs!!

Maureen said...

That is a great card - I love the distressed feel to it

Diane (djuseless) said...

I love the distressed look!

Martha said...

oh so cute! love it.

JazzyH said...

Great card. Love the selection of paper and embellishments.

Jacqueline said...

Love this card! Super cute!!

Suz said...

fantastic card. Love the owl

Karen said...

love that owl...and your color choices and lo!

Linda said...

hello Maria

what fantastic card that wol is so cute.....

Monika in VA said...

Such a great card!

Jen said...

Maria, of course men love bows and ribbon (they just won't admit it)! Fabulous card and I like that hint of blue on the flowers!

Ari Vega-Macias said...

ok...so i am kinda scared of owls but this card is SO COOL!

Susan (rainy) said...

This is so cute. And it is a great masculine card!

Kelly Landers said...

This is a great card!! TFS!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Great design, Maria! I love it!