A Playdate With Courtney

You know my friend Libby Hickson, the one who has that adorable challenge were you make a card inspired by an outfit out of her daughter's closet!?! Well I sent her a photo of my daughter Mattea after her 4th birthday in this cute dress so we could have a play date. I really wish I lived close enough to actually have a playdate. I would love to check out her stamp cave ;)
Here is the picture of Mattea, totally hamming it up for the camera. She was LOVING this :) And here is my card based on her dress:Now make sure you head on over to {Libby's Blog} and check out her card and we would love it if you played along too. You can link your card up on her post so we can all check them out.
Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: Floral Symphony, Smile (verve)
Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Turquiose, Regal Rose Polka Dots (bella dp su), White Graph Paper (the paper studio)
Ink: Regal Rose, Tempting Turquiose, Green Galore, Whisper White, Tuxedo Black (memento)
Accesories: Machine Stitching, Gingham Ribbon (ribbon fx), Button

12 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

I just love your card Maria, it's so cheerful and fun - "smile" indeed! :-) And could Mattea be any more adorable? I think not! Thanks so much for coming to play this week!!

Libby Hickson said...

Oh and yes I agree - I wish we were closer too! :-)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Maria, your daughter is darling and I think she knows it- LOL! I love the dress and the card you made from it, beautiful. I hope to play this week. :)

Sparkle said...

Both are so cute! Your daughter is just darling.

Vicki said...

How precious is she?!?! What an awesome inspiration! Love the happy card, too! Blessings to you!

LeAnne said...

OMW, what a cutie--the DD AND the card! Love that graph paper, and the flowers are so cheerful. Of course, GLG!

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, is she ever CUTE!!! And so is your card! GLG! I just run out of time most weeks to do Libby's challenge, but I'm gonna' add it to my list of things to do this weekend!

Caryl P said...

What a beautiful card, I love the groups of flowers. I was so inspired I had to dig out some gingham and play along. Check out my card HERE
Thanks for the inspiration from both your card and your adorable daughter!

Stephanie Hargis said...

Your daughter is SO cute! :D She looks absolutely adorable in that dress! What fabulous inspiration! I love how your card turned out! It's so bright and cheery.

leanne said...

What a cutie!! I love your card too. Great job.

Jenny said...

What a great card! Matches the dress perfect! You're daughter is super cute!

karen said...

your cards are wonderful!