Raspberry Suite Sketch For You

My card really is suppose to be for the Raspberry Suite Color Challenge but it kind of looks like one of the colors is missing, right?!?! I had intended to use Certainly Celery which looked the most like Moss to me but then I found a scrap of Mellow Moss and decided to use it. It looks like kraft in the picture though and no matter what I did I couldn't get it to look green :(I used Laura's sketch for the layout of this card. It gave me some grief too. I saw this card going in a whole different direction that just wasn't working for me.
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Family Phrases (su)
Paper: Real Red, Mellow Moss, Whisper White, Cameo Coral DP
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento)
Accesories: Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Dot Punch (martha stewart), Swiss Dots Embossing folder, Labels Nesties, Red Flowers (sweetwater), Dew Drops

9 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, love the jewels in the flowers and the bows on the sides!

Shaha said...

such a fab card.. Love it.. xD

Anja (scrappie) said...

Lovely card love that colorcombo. TFP at 2sketches4you.

cheryln said...

soooo pretty!

Laura Davis said...

Super cute! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Julie Ranae said...

Really pretty card and beautiful blog. Glad to follow along with you.

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

Super duper cute girlie!!

Linda said...

Hello

That neat happy bithday card.... I love desingn and the colors

Sue Lelli said...

Great use of different colored paper with polka dots. Love the two red bows!