ABC....easy as 123....

...as simple as do re mi... abc... 123 baby you and me!!!! I sang it the whole time I made this card so I decided to pass it along :)
This card is for the August Guest Design Challenge for Unity Stamps. This month's challenge is a 1-2-3 Challenge.
Use:
1 - stamp
2 - patterned papers
3 - embellishments I used the flower stamp from the May KOTM, the pink polka dot paper and (of course) gingham :) My three embellies are the new SU ribbon (love this color), the letter stickers and the tag.
Here is a close up of the dimension of the flowers:
I know I've probably said this a THOUSAND times but aren't gingham and polka dots the best!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: May KOTM (unity)
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Pink Polka Dots (my minds eye), Brown Gingham (REALLY old DCWV stack)
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Tuxedo Black (memento)
Accesories: Letter Stickers (thickers), Pink Polka Dot Ribbon (su), Tag (my minds eye), Machine Stitching

5 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love the bright pink with the soft brown, and the whole layout is fabulous!

Sparkle said...

What a darling card. I love the thickers with it.

LeAnne said...

Wow, this is stunning....that MME tag is wonderful!

Monika in VA said...

Yummy color combo! And yes~ gingham & polka dots are the best! Great card ~ love the stitching too!

Vanessa Middleton said...

I absolutely LOVE this card. GORGEOUS!!!!!