Christmas SU Card

I have an SU party this month and have been working on getting my cards done to demo. I thought I would share this one with you today. I LOVE this new Christmas stamp. It's a set of 2 for only $10.95. Can't beat that!! I'll probably use it for most of my christmas cards this year. The paper is from the new Write Stuff paper pack. I love all the polka dots in this kit and it comes with really cool die cuts too that I can't wait to dig into. I also used the new set Framed with Love. Really cool too!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Framed with Love, Christmas Greetings (su)
Paper: Kraft, Green Polka Dot (The Write Stuff Specialty, su)
Ink: Basic Black, Versamark
Accesories: Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Library Clip

2 comments:

Dani said...

Awesome card, I'm in love with that Christmas sentiment set too. Thinking it will be on my next order!

Tammy Hershberger said...

CUTE! I love those little clippie things, too!