Fluttering Heart

I'm totally loving this new Unity KOTM. The design team has been showing us some amazing samples with this heart and I knew I wanted to get mine inky. I got these new yummy papers from K&Company with some of my birthday money and was itching to cut into it too. I love playing with new products, it seems to really jumpstart my mojo. Too bad we can't always play with all the latest and greatest huh?? I used {Laura's sketch} for this card. I really like sketches that let me show off all the fabulous dp I have. Anyone else have way too much designer paper?? I always tell myself I'm not going to be anymore until I use some of mine but there are so many stunning papers out there that I can't resist....I'm weak :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Following My Heart KOTM (unity)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cut N Paste Mat Pad (K&Company)
Ink: Close to Cocoa (su), Tuxedo Black (memento)
Accesories: Black Brads and Black Polka Dot Ribbon (the paper studio), Button (denami designs), Embroidery Floss (dmc), Decorative Edge Scissors (provocraft), Machine Stitching, White Gel Pen (sakura)

14 comments:

cheryln said...

fabulous!!

Cindy Lee said...

Wow! This is awesome, Maria! I love your style!

Elisa K said...

Love it..

Joke said...

Lovely card, Maria.

Laura Davis said...

I am weak too my friend! lol This card is stunning! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Tammy Hershberger said...

Great card,Maria! Love the layout, and that line of heavy black, zig-zag stitching on the left!

leanne said...

Love your card! Great dp!

Sparkle said...

So pretty! I'm the same way with paper, lol.

Amanda Winkelman said...

Super cute card! Love those wings!

Kimberly Crawford said...

LOVE this! LOVE the color combo and that bow is perfection!!!

Renee' Dezember said...

LOVE IT! Congrats on being the winner :D

Winter said...

So pretty! I love the colors! :)

KimmyS said...

Such a wonderful card. Congratulations on making card of the week at http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/2009/08/card-of-week-fab-5_30.html

Winter said...

Congrats on making Card of the Week! I love your card! :)