I'm Ready For Fall

I'm over summer! My kids have been back in school for two weeks now and I'm ready for the temperatures to change. It hasn't even been a hot summer here, I just love fall...it's my favorite season. I love when it's chilly enough to wear my favorite jeans and sweatshirt. When football season starts and I can follow my fantasy team :) I'm ready for the cozy to begin!
Today's cards has all my favorite colors of fall. I knew I was going to love Soft Suede when it came out but I'm surprised at how much I love Crushed Curry. This cards uses the Write Stuff Specialty paper from SU. I love the die cuts in this kit and it's loaded with lots of polka dots (my second favorite pattern)
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Family Phrases (SU)
Paper: Kraft, Crushed Curry, Write Stuff (SU)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Close to Cocoa
Accesories: Crushed Curry Polka Dot Ribbon, Staples, Scallop Dot Border Punch, Yellow Rhinestones, Machine Stitching

7 comments:

queen-of-nostalgia said...

Very cute! I love polkadots too :) My favorite papers to have on hand are the BoBunny swissdots :)

Kerry said...

Very cute card! I love all the little details and the color combination too!

Congrats on being picked for the 2 Sketches 4 You Card of the Week! That is a great card too!

Tammy Hershberger said...

CUTE, cute, cute!!! LOVE the colors, and the layout!

Patti said...

This is adorable!I with you... definitely ready for sweatshirts and jeans!

Libby Hickson said...

LOVE this Maria, what great colors, and your design is adorable!

Katie Cotton said...

oooo, i love this! I cant wait for fall either!!!

rubberstampinzone said...

This one is beautiful too. Love the stitching.And the colors are fantastic!