Mojo Hangover

Sorry folks, another quick post today!! {Teresa} made today's sketch too, which means she has MORE Verve blog candy. Make sure you stop over there today. I missed last weeks Hip Hop Hangover so I was determined to squeeze in a card this week. My August KOM is being very neglected and I'm hoping life slows so I can get a chance to play with it. Anyone else order the new scrapbooking kit?? WOW, that thing rocks. I wish it was September 1st!!!Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Feel the Joy (unity)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Lined Paper (we r memory keepers), Blue Floral (mme)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento), Close to Cocoa
Accesories: Scalloped Rectangle Nesties, Brown Gingham Ribbon, Button, Embroidery Floss, Machine Stitching, Pearls

18 comments:

Angie's Scrappin Spot said...

Maria, this is stunning, but I love everything you make.

Mary said...

Oooo so pretty!!

Bogner's said...

I love how you used the feel the joy set. I finally used mine this week! I love this set.
I always love how your projects turn out. This is no exception. Love the colors and your sewing too!

toners said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! I'm catching up on my blogs today after a week of being out of blogworld, so to speak. I hope all's well in your world :)

chickadee3357 said...

Lovely card!! Such great colors and ribbon is lovely too!

Sparkle said...

How gorgeous! I love that blue.

Lisa H. said...

wow! this is beautiful! love, love, love what you did here!

Martha said...

just amazing, love all the details!

Dani said...

Oooh! I love this card! Great job!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Love, love, love it!!! Love the stitching, and the gingham and those stamps are SWEET!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

I luv this Maria, this is adorable, the details are soooo cute!

enjoy *~*

Pamela said...

Great card! And yes, I can't wait for the scrapbooking kit!!! :)

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

Gorgeous card! Love your colors and stitching.

ANAT S said...

love this card
beautiful!!!

Amy said...

This is really beautiful! Great job!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

THe stitching is beautiful as well as the distressing. Great card!

Purple Princess said...

Beautiful!! Love the colors and design!

Kristin said...

Gosh, such a stunning example of this sketch! I totally love the colors and that flower stamp and all your little "extras" that are so perfect! Way to go!