Mojo Monday 101

Sorry I missed the last two Mojo 100 sketches, I was working at the Rubbernecker Booth at the Stamp Expo in Colorado Springs. I had planned on getting them done and auto posting but last week was crazy busy and there just wasn't time. One of my favorite parts of the whole weekend was getting to meet some fabulous blogging friends. {Leanne} and {Stephanie} were just as sweet as I knew they would be. I also had a chance to meet another Colorado friend {Tenia} too. Swing by their blogs...they ROCK!! Now on to my Mojo card. I really love the colors of this card. I used some of my new Stampin Up stamps for this card. I love the frames set (can't remember what it is called).
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Love the flowers on this!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Cute card! LOVE that paper and the distressed edges! And look at you in the Rubbernecker booth! Looks like you had fun!

Patti said...

So cute! Love all the flowers!