Mojo Monday 102

Happy Monday everyone!! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Mine was pretty good. I was busy but still found a little time to chill. I have to share some exciting news!! {THIS CARD} was chosen as the card of the week on the {2 Sketches 4 You blog} so I won a $50 gift certificate to {E.A.D Designs}. Go check them out, there is so much fun stuff for crafting and for your house. I still haven't decided how to spend my money!! I just love shopping when it's free :)Here is my card for today's {MOJO SKETCH}. Yikes, have you seen this one. I'm so excited to see what everyone comes up with. This has to be the toughest one I've ever worked on from Julee. Usually it's the angles that through me but this took forever and I'm still not jumping up and down about it. I used up some more of the chipboard pieces from Scenic Route for this one.
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Distressed Grid Scrapblock (CHF)
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Real Red
Ink: Versamark
Accesories: Chipboard Pieces (scenic route), Red Polka Dot Ribbon, Brads, Scallop Edging

8 comments:

queen-of-nostalgia said...

congrats on your win! Shopping is the best :) Love your cards! I am going to tackle the mojo today, and see how it turns out :)

Wendy said...

lucky girl to have $50 to spend! love your card and how the red just pops against the browns! great job!

Katie Cotton said...

i love how this red pops out!!!!

leanne said...

I love your card! I really like the red and the grid in the background. And congrats on your other card!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Wow, congrats on the win! What are you going to buy me? LOL

CUTE card! I'll agree... this sketch is a little intimidating, but I think you rocked it! (me... I'm gonna' avoid it like the plague, I think!)

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Great card! That ribbon is soooo cute with the stripes on the inside!! Wherever did you find it?

LeAnne said...

I LOVE this, Maria! Is the sentiment a sticker or chipboard? Somebody should make that into a stamp!!!!

rubberstampinzone said...

Your card is gorgeous. That pretty red ribbon really makes the whole thing pop!