Mojo Monday 99

This is short and sweet today. Stop by the {MOJO BLOG} and check out this weeks sketch. Of course it gave me issues (angles hate me)...but the mojo makers rocked it. Thanks for stopping by!
ETA: RECIPE
Stamps: Fine Gingham Backgrounder (CHF)
Paper: Real Red, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Polka Dots (mme), Merry Christmas (the paper studio)
Ink: Real Red, Close to Cocoa
Accesories: Dear Santa I Can Explain (chipboard from Scenic Route), Ribbon, Button, Embroidery Floss, Brads, Machine Stitching, Circle Punch

12 comments:

susanwilliamsrn said...

this card is so cute...who makes the dear santa i can explain stamp?

ctprezzia said...

what a funny card! and so cute too! excellent job!

Quilted Cavalier said...

This is so adorable! You must tell us who makes this stamp...
~Roberta

Maria Gurnsey said...

Sorry ladies, but it isn't a stamp, it's a chipboard piece from Scenic Route. Hope that helps!

Rosie said...

I love it! You are inspiring me to get some Christmas cards done!!!

Mary Fish said...

Charming sentiment and gorgeous card. Your blog design is absolutely smashing! Hugs, Mary

Sparkle said...

What a cute card. That sentiment makes me laugh...

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

CUTE! I love that sentiment... story of my life! LOL

LeAnne said...

Love this---so cute!

toners said...

Ooooh! Those colors ROCK! Soooo pretty, Maria :)

cash advance now said...

Wow!!! This is such an adorable card. I love its design especially its color. This is great!!!