Mojo Monday Turns 100!!!!!

Are you ready to get sketchy?!?! I am :) This week the Mojo Makers are celebrating since the {Mojo Monday} sketches have made it all the way to 100. Can you believe it! I just love Julee's sketches and am so happy to be a part of this celebration. She asked the Mojo Makers to design some sketches so make sure you check out the {MOJO BLOG} all this week. My sketch is tomorrow ;)Here is my card for Mojo 100!! I told you I would be doing more stitching with red on kraft, I just love the look. I colored a Unity image my friend {Katie} sent me. I just adore this tree (I think I need to buy it for myself)
Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: Plant a Tree (unity)
Paper: Kraft, Real Red, Brown Gingham Paper
Ink: Black, Watercolor Pencils
Accesories: Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Marvy Giga Circle Punch, Machine Stitching

5 comments:

Katie Cotton said...

so cute! I love love love this card!!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!! Will I be seeing ya this Sunday at the Rubber Stamping Expo? Hope so....we can finally meet in person!!! Have a great week!!!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

adorable card, luv the checkered dp and the image...sweet!

enjoy *~*

Sparkle said...

Such a cute card. I love that image and sentiment.

Michell said...

Your card is so cute, and I love the bright colors!!
___________________
Michell james
Are you scared to be alone at home need security