Moxie Fab Christmas

Cath, at the {Moxie Fab blog}, challenged make a shabby or vintage Christmas card. She has a really good defination of both styles. I love all things shabby. The more worn the better. I have lots of distressed pieces around my house. However, I've never had that much sucess at really acheiving the right ecelctic, worn feel on a card...until now...I think I got. I got a new paper pack from K&Company that has these Bingo cards that are so big right now. I hadn't planned on making a card for this challenge (I was suppose to be working on demos for my Stampin Up party) but the idea hit me so I went with it. This card did take me awhile because I kept second guessing all the layers. Wouldn't you know everything ended up right where I originally laid it out.
Thanks for stopping by!
ETA: Ahhhhh...I'm such a schmuck! I forgot to pick a blog candy winner from my mojo sketch comments on Sunday. SORRY!!
The winner is:
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:10
Timestamp: 2009-08-26 02:52:33 UTC
Caryl P said...
I love your sketch Maria, it's gorgeous and I can't wait to play along!My favorite thing about fall is the start of football! It's not too cold and I can grill out but I still have an excuse to curl up on the coach and veg. Go Pats!
Caryl, email me with your information and I will send you your Verve stamp. Go Broncos ;)

11 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

This is so gorgeous Maria!!

Sparkle said...

What a gorgeous card! I love that Bingo card. Sorry my team won last weekend...

Ramona said...

OmGosh! My eyes bout fell out of my head. This is awesome. I have not gotten any of the bingo cards yet. Who would think for Christmas. This is FAB!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Oh yeah, you got it all right! But you always do, silly! This is outstanding!!!

Meredith said...

You definitely got it! Great work! I am still struggling to do vintage!

Softangelkisses said...

How pretty! Love the colors!

Ashley said...

WOW! That is fabulous!

Laura said...

Yes, you definitely captured what I consider to be vintage shabby chic. Great colors and elements!

LeAnne said...

Way to go Caryl and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card, Maria! I am hankerin' those Bingo cards---wish I could find some here in PA!!!

Vanessa said...

Love this so much! Perfect!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Cath said...

Hey Maria! Thanks for entering the challenge!