Spring Tree

I know it's closer to fall than spring but isn't it cute!!! I finally used my Kissable Tree by Kim Hughes on a card. I've used it for scrapbook layouts but it was always a little to big for a card. I broke out of my A2 mold and this card is a whopping 6 1/2 x 4 1/2. I inked the tree with Versamark ink and then used SU's Chocolate Chip marker with my color spritzer to spray it before I stamped it onto the Kraft cardstock. The flowers were cut out of some My Minds Eye paper.
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Kissable Tree, Spring Trees (CHF, kim hughes)
Paper: Kraft, Pink Polka Dots and Flowers (mme), Lined Paper (we R memory keepers)
Ink: Versamark, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa
Accesories: Rose Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Staples, Brads, Decorative Edge Scissors

6 comments:

Katie Cotton said...

what a sweet tree!

LeAnne said...

Very cute, Maria!!

Vicki said...

Such a beautiful card! Wonderful image and great job! Blessings to you!

Sparkle said...

Such a pretty card!

Kharliebug said...

Beautiful card! I love it :)

Michell said...

So, so cute! This is one of my very favorites!!!!
___________________
Michell james
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems