Take Two

I definately need to slow down. Life seems to have taken hold of me and I'm pretty sure it's not going to let up until August is behind me. Everyday has a to do list a mile long and I always try to jam as much as I can into a day. In the rush to get things done, I've been skimming directions. Like the 123 challenge for the Unity guest design spot. I loved my first card, you can see it {HERE}, but you could only use the June or July KOTM. Wouldn't you know I used May's. So this is Take Two at the gd spot. I still like the first one better but this one is cute. Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Ice Cream Cone (june KOTM, Unity)
Paper: Kraft, Pink Pirouette, Birthday DP (Sweetwater), Polka Dots (mme)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento), Copics, Close to Cocoa
Accesories: Soft Suede Ribbon (su), Scallop Dot Border Punch (martha stewart), Machine Stitching, Button, Embroidery Floss, Staples

4 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Adorable! Slow down, and put your feet up, girlie! It'll all still be there when you get up!

Meredith said...

Oh my gosh I just love your style! This is too too cute!

toners said...

My life gets that way too...I am actually looking forward to the routine of the school year again! Beautiful work, Maria!

Katie Cotton said...

i adore this!