You're the Cherry on Top!!

Red and pink seem to be my fall back colors lately. I love both of these colors with kraft and chocolate chip. For yesterday's Unity Break out the Buttons challenge I decided to use red and these adorable cherries from the June KOTM. I love the red stitching on the kraft cardstock, I'll probably have to try this on a few more cards.
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: cherries and sentiment (june KOTM unity)
Paper: Real Red, Kraft, Brown Gingham (dcwv)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento), Close to Cocoa
Accesories: Scallop Edge Punch (su), Machine Stitching, Buttons, Red Gingham Ribbon (su)
ATTENTION COLORADO STAMPERS!!!
I'm going to be helping at the Rubbernecker Booth at the Colorado Springs expo and more help is still needed. Please see the below info if you would like to help!
Looking for demonstration artists to work at Colorado Springs Stamp Show August 22nd and 23rd. 8-5 on Saturday 22nd and 10-4 on Sunday 23rd. Experience with Tombow brush markers, Spellbinder Nestabilities or Ranger Alcohol inks is preferred but an ability to learn craft techniques quickly and demonstrate them to others is primary. Should be outgoing and like to speak with others and have fun doing so.
Compensation is $140 cash or $200 credit for use in our both at the close of the show or online in our store. Must be able to work both days.
Reply to
dave@rubbernecker.com if interested.

23 comments:

Katie Cotton said...

i love this!!!!!

Katy said...

I love the red and kraft together! great card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome card!!!

Diane (djuseless) said...

I love kraft and red! I love how you used the buttons!!!

chickadee3357 said...

Beautiful card!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is awesome, Maria...I'm off to buy some red thread!! Looks GREAT here!!!

Pamela said...

LOVE this card!!!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Absolutely love this! The buttons are the perfect color!

Sparkle said...

This is just darling! Too bad I don't live in Denver anymore. Have a great weekend my dear.

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

Super cute! Love the gingham paper and stitching.

Monika in VA said...

Oh ~ I love your card! I've just started using buttons & this is such a perfect image for it. That red stitching is too perfect on the kraft paper!!!

Rona said...

Love the card!! Have fun at the Booth - I would love to visit Colorado Springs I was there once as a child and it waa a neat trip but I think I'm a little too far away for that. :)

Shemaine Smith said...

Adorable card!!!

Teresa said...

This is cute, cute, cute!!!

Tonya said...

OMG I absolutely ADORE this card and I mean ADORE!!! It is totally awesome! The layout, colors, image, embellishments, it is all fantastic!!!

LeAnne said...

MARIA!!! This is WONDERFUL! Love these colors---so warm and homey! I must find some red thread!!!

Angie's Scrappin Spot said...

fantastic card.. love the buttons.

Purple Princess said...

Love this card!

Tammy Hershberger said...

ACK!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DON'T I LIVE IN COLORADO???

CUTE card, Maria! GLG!

Rebekah Doak said...

Love how you cut our around the cherries.

ANAT S said...

great card,
Great stitching
great colors
love this

Rosie said...

Love your style... for sure I am book marking you!

Jen said...

Maria, the colors and all...LUV it! Very inspiring work!