Baby Mojo

Happy Monday!! Did you have a good weekend? I did :) We went to my parents house and to my cousin's baby shower. It's a girl :) I used this weeks {MOJO MONDAY} sketch for the card.Sunday we lounged and watched football, the Broncos won, so I was happy. My fantasy football team didn't do so hot though :( It was a nice relaxing day. Mattea and Miller played dress up and I just have to share a photo (this one's for you Punk!!!). They totally cracked me up. Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Practically Perfect (verve)
Paper: Rose Red, Crushed Curry, Pink Pirouette, Stripes and Florals (Sassafras Lass)
Ink: Rose Red, Old Paper (ranger)
Accesories: Crushed Curry Ribbon, Pearls, Machine Stitching, Circle and Flower Nesties

4 comments:

queen-of-nostalgia said...

Cute! Those girls are darling :)

Katie Cotton said...

such a cute and sweet card! The girls are adorable!

Sparkle said...

They're so cute! I love the outfits! Lovely and darling card.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Yes, we Northeast Ohioans KNOW that the Broncos won... you don't have to rub it in! LOL

Cute card! That Nestie is next on my list because of you!