Halloween Scrapbooking

I went into my craft room to make a card for the new {2S4U} layout and this is what I came up with. Yep, not a card I know but once I got to looking at the new {Unity kit} that I wanted to use I realized they would be perfect for this layout. I haven't scrapped in so long and today I pre-ordered the {newest scrapping kit} just released from Unity so I was in the mood. This photo is from TWO halloweens ago so I really should be doing a lot more of this :)
Here are a few detail shots:


Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Lisa F said...

Beautiful layout! I love Unity stamps and have been scrapping a TON more with them!

Stampin' With Jessi and Rachel said...

Great page! Awesome layout!

Amber said...

What an AWESOME layout Maria! I love it, especially the rhinestone pumpkins, so creative!

Kim said...

Love this LO - very cute use of the stamps

Tammy Hershberger said...

Adorable page and layout, Maria! Great details!

Jenny said...

WOW...just blew me away! I love it!!!!!!!!

Cheryl Nelson said...

what a great lo! love your take on the sketch!

Lisa H. said...

THIS is gorgeous! glad you are scrapping again. love the layout and the little extras you added!

Kazan Clark said...

Maria!!! om-goodness LOVE this layout. The colors are amazing :)
Thanks for playing
:) Kazan

ANAT S said...

great lo
I love this!!!

Jennie said...

Gorgeous page!! I love your stamping :)