Let's Go!!

hehe....this card was super fun to make. Have you heard about the new Unity challenge?? It's INSANE!!! The prize....$750 worth of Unity....who does that??? It's the new {Unity Bachelor Challenge}, this week you had to make a card for the man you love asking him for a date. And you had to use "the bachelors" favorite colors, Red, Green and Black...yikes. This was another drifting of to sleep idea. I was thinking about the colors and a stoplight popped into my head. What do you think?? My hubby is gone for two weeks for work and I'm planning on giving this to him when he gets back...I think it will be his favorite card ;)
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Cirlces (Le Chic Vintage, Unity), Hearts (Following My Heart KOTM, Unity), Let's (Perfect in Everyway KOTM, Unity)
Paper: Real Red, Summer Sun, Green Galore, Basic Black, Barely Banana
Ink: Real Red, Summer Sun, Green Galore, Tuxedo Black (memento)
Accesories: Black Polka Dot Ribbon (the paper studio), Black Brads, Letter Stickers (sticko), Modern Label Punch (SU), Circle Nesties, Black Button, String

4 comments:

Vanessa Middleton said...

Hey, hun. I saw your card over on SCS but thought I'd come on over to your blog to leave you a comment. I've actually been a follower of yours for a while now :) I love how your card came out for this challeng, very clever! I played too but my card hasn't been posted on my blog yet. I'm a slacker! LOL

Courtney said...

hahahahahah! Love it~

Tammy Hershberger said...

I LOVE how you think! This is fabulous, Maria!

Anne Marie Peterson said...

You deserve to win, Maria! I love this stoplight card! The colors are great together....everything just works!
Hugs,
Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com