Mojo Monday 103

Are you ready for another {MOJO MONDAY} contest?!? I love this sketch (and all the other sketches this month ;)
I inked up my new {Unity kit Le Chic Vintage} for today's card. It's their new scrapbooking kit but I had to use it for a card too. I'm hoping to be able to actually get some scrapbooking done today too but we'll see. I can tell I'm getting the cold my son brought home from school and yesterday my head felt like it was going to blow up. I barely got this card done. Make sure you head on over to the {MOJO BLOG} for all the details on the contest. As always the awesome prizes are Verve stamps so you'll definately want to play along :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Le Chic Vintage (unity)
Paper: Kraft, More Mustard, Coredinations, Floral Print (sei)
Ink: Burnt Umber Hybrid (Palette Unity Ink)
Accesories: More Mustard Grosgrain Ribbon, Staples, Lace (wrights), Buttons, Brown Embroidery Floss, Cardboard, Scallop Circle Punch

4 comments:

Katie Cotton said...

i love it!!!

Jenny said...

Love the orange on this card! Really pops out at you! Congrats on you're big win over at 2S4Y!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

CUTE card, Maria! Love the ticket with the butterfly, and the YUMMY lace!

Debbi said...

This is my first time seeing your blog......definately put on my favs. Love your style.