Welcome Autumn

It really can't get here fast enough!! I know I've said it before but I just love fall...I just wish it hung around a bit longer. In Colorado, fall turns into snow really quickly and I don't like snow. Today's card is a celebration of my favorite season...and I used my new blog candy win from {Kim Hughes}. I just love when she gives away her stamp sets...especially when I'm the lucky winner. Aren't these images adorable! I love that little scarecrow. I used some of my new Coredinations cardstock and the paper is from SU.
Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: Autumn Trees (CHF)
Paper: Kraft, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Brown Coredinations, Write Stuff Specialty (su)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento)
Accesories: Soft Suede Polka Dot Ribbon, Buttons, Flower Die Cut, Sanding Block, Machine Stitching

5 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

SWEET! You rock the polka dots as well as the gingham! GLD!

leanne said...

What a cute card! Love that little scarecrow. I love fall! It's my favorite season, but call me crazy...I like the snow too:)

Courtney Baker said...

Super cute card. I love that little scare crow!

Carolina said...

Ahhhh...what a great way to welcome Autumn - thanks for sharing such a lovely card!!!

toners said...

Beautiful job, Maria - and congrats on the blog candy!

I can see some of the leaves starting to turn here already...