Adventurous Mojo

I'm so not ready for Monday!!! Last week was exhausting and my weekend didn't allow me much time to recover, so here it is Monday and lots of coffee still hasn't gotten me moving much.
The good thing is it's {Mojo Monday} AND it's a contest week!!! Julee has a really fun sketch this week and there are lots of Vervey prizes awaiting winners. Since my craft time has been slim to none lately I combined this weeks {Unity Bachelor challenge} with my mojo card. This week you had to use plaid and polka dots and I lucked out. My new scrappers kit from Unity, U.R. {...etcetera}, had this cool Cosmo Cricket paper that worked perfectly. The adventurous stamp is from that kit.
I have a cousin of mine coming over tomorrow to work on our scrapbooks so hopefully I'll have another layout (or two) to post soon :)
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Mary J said...

I love the way you've put the patterned paper in the background - very unexpected and a fantastic effect! Love your stuff by the way!

Carolina said...

Adorable card Maria!!! Is this from the Cosmo Boyfriend pack? Cosmo has such fun paper right now, huh? Anyway, thanks for sharing such a darlin' card...I always love what you do with the sketches!

Basement Stamper said...

Wow, I love this card. Love the colors of it, the design, the paper, the ribbon, all of it!

Mary Fish said...

Cool, cosmo Cricket paper is right. I love the retro cars and colors you chose. Beautiful job on the mojo. Hugs, Mary

toners said...

Beautiful - I love that paper! I'm sorry for being a bad blog commenter lately - soooo much stuff going on here...

I hope all's well with you and yours! ((hugs))

LeAnne said...

This is such a fun card! Love the layout & the papers you've used here!