Go Ahead...Wish

Wow, the final {MOJO MONDAY} sketch for October already! Christmas is going to be here before I know it and I'm way behind on cards. I guess I better get started!!
Today's card took me about 15 minutes to make, which is super quick for me. I've been scrapping like crazy this week and all these scraps were on my table so I threw them together on a card. I really love this polka dot paper from My Minds Eye and have almost used it all up this week :( Make sure you head on over to the {MOJO MONDAY} blog and check out the other Mojo Makers cards.
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Beautiful card, Maria! I love all those yummy polka dots!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

wow Maria, this is very pretty, luv the sentiment and the font!

enjoy *~*

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

wow Maria, this is very pretty, luv the sentiment and the font!

enjoy *~*

Linda said...

Maria

What a happy cherry poject... looks very nice!

rubberstampinzone said...

Wow.. what a beauty you've created with scraps for the mojo sketch. fabulous card!.. I love the designer papers you've used, and I miss them. The sentiment is great.