I LOVE this new KOTM!

Yes, I know this isn't a new kit. It's actually the {July KOTM} but I had to skip this kit when it was released (even though it was my fave) because my hubby was out of a job at that time :( But Unity just had that fabulous sale and it's finally mine...as well as all the other goodies that came along with it ;)
I have a few card idea's in mind with this kit but I've been rebitten by the scrapbooking bug and I love how cute this layout turned out. Why is it that kids always have more fun playing in the box than they do with the toy. I love this picture of my daughter Macy, she barely fit in their but her expression is so sweet. This picture was taken over a year ago so needless to say I am WAY behind. Good think I'm in the mood to scrapbook!!
Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awww, what a cute layout! Love the papers!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

WOW! That page is AWESOME! :D

Jen said...

Maria, what a fabulous idea to ink in black along the bottom...love the look of your entire LO! Such a cute pic of your daughter...even my 13 Yr old son and my 4 Yr old nephew had a full day of fun with an empty box recently...too cute!

Sparkle said...

This is adorable. I love the rainbows.

Lori said...

Super-cute layout! Glad you were finally able to get this awesome kit!

AJ said...

fabby layout- i sooo need to start scrapping again also!! :)

Diane Jaquay said...

Really cute!

Bogner's said...

I love your lo. I like how you used all those KOM stamps. They look great. And I love the rainbow scallop edge! Too cute!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Very cute!