Mojo Monday 108

Where did last week go? Another week with very limited craft time but I did get my {Mojo Monday} card done. I made it for my Grandma, we had a birthday party for her over the weekend. Her b-day isn't actually until November but she'll be gone, so we got together at my Mom's for football and food....love that combo!! Quick question... I felt like my photos were getting dark. I take the pictures on a bench I have and I loved the way they looked but thought I would try just a white background again. Which way do you prefer them?? Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

GORGEOUS card Maria!! I love the shabby feel to it!

As for the pics, I agree the bench was a bit too dark in the bg. I like the look of it at the bottom of the card. You might try propping up a piece of white paper on the bench (maybe with a tall bookend?)? That way you would get the bench on the bottom and the white in the bg? Good luck!

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely card! Sounds like you gals had a great time!

LeAnne said...

Just lovely---I have been waiting for you to post so I could comment about how pretty it is! However you photographed your card today looks wonderful to me!

AJ said...

love this card Maria- great stuff!