Polka Dot Herbs

I love this card!! Do you ever make a card and then you just can't stop looking at it.....hehe. That's this card. I'm not sure why I love it so much, but I do. I made it using one of {Verve's} release week sketches. The stamp is from my much loved {Unity July KOTM} and the papers are from the Unity Scrap kits. I'm literally stalking {Angela's blog} waiting for the newest one to be released. YES, I'm a Unity addict...no need for rehab ;) You know, I think maybe it's the ribbon that I love so much. I wouldn't have ever thought to add it this way but {Julee's} fabulous sketch inspired me.

3 comments:

Unfading Spring said...

I am not surprised you love this card so much I love it too. Every thing about it is perfect.

I have that stamp too, but haven't even inked it yet, you have inpired me to use it.
I,m a Unity fan too.

Hugs Carol x

Jenny said...

OH... I love the card too! Wonderful colors and I love that main image. I need to buy some Unity stamps! I hope you are doing well, since we haven't talked much lately. Happy Halloween!

Meredith said...

I do love this card! If fact, I'm trying to figure out how to recreate it with supplies I have on hand...