Rainy Days =

scrapbooking!! Yesterday was dreary and cold, the perfect day to cozy up in sweats and whip out a few scrapbook layouts. My kiddo's were home a bit under the weather so they snuggled up on the couch and I had plenty of time to myself. Sorry the photo is at an angle but I usually photograph my layouts outside in the natural light but since it was rainy and cloudy I had to figure out a way to take the picture inside. I had to use my flash so I couldn't take the pic straight on without blasting out the photos. I have a few more layouts that I photographed this way, what do you think?? Is it too hard to see all the details?? My layouts usually look like {THIS}, which is better?
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely layout!

Linda said...

Hey there

I love dsp and that layout very cute so sweet picture!!