SNOW DAY

The schools here are all closed and the wind is whipping outside. I'm terrible with guessing how much snow we got, but it's A LOT!! The only bummer is my youngest two were suppose to have their halloween parties at school today and my oldest had a choir concert tonight. They were all a little bummed, but nothing a day in our jammies couldn't fix :)
The snow {and Ali Edwards} inspired me to get started on my December album for this years christmas. If you are unfamiliar with this type of album you can {CLICK HERE} for more details. I decided to keep it a bit simpler this year. I loved last years album but did a lot to the pages before so I could just add the photos. The problem was, sometimes the pages were too confining for my photos. So inside are just blank pages for now (I'll share some with you in December once I get some pics in it). I bought {SU's Christmas Jingle Scrap Kit} for this years album. I LOVE all the elements of it and used some for the front cover. Of course, I'll use other products too, but this was a great jump off point. Okay, I'm off to go work on the kids albums some more, something about this weather makes me want to get crafty!!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Carolina said...

Love this Maria - your style is just simply elegant in every way. Love the polka dot dp behind the number and the ribbon is such a nice touch!!!

How did I miss this kit? Thanks for enabling!