Sweet but Manly

Well, I'm pretty sure I accomplished the sweet part, but manly???? This weeks {Bachelor Bro Challenge for Unity} was to use only the colors pink and brown and make a card using anything you think is sweet, but to keep the card manly. I love these cherries and had to paper piece the leaves with brown gingham again. I did it for {THIS} layout and can't seem to think of anything else when I use them. Luckily for me, the colors worked perfect. I love the two different sizes of gingham together, but then again what's not to love about gingham! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

GLG!!! Great card, Maria!

Stephanie Hargis said...

Oh my word! I think this card is great! It's as manly as pink and brown can get (in my opinion)! :D Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog. It was much needed! I haven't been able to do much blog hopping lately but I hope things start to calm down SOON! :D I miss seeing your fantastic creations!